Someone just asked if this statement were True or False: “No one remembers a late delivery, they only remember a bad one.”
FALSE IS DEFINITELY THE CORRECT ANSWER IN PROFESSION MEDIA MUSIC.
Here are a few more FALSE STATEMENTS:
- No one cares if you go over budget.
- You can use up to 6 notes and it isn’t plagiarism.
- It shouldn’t be a problem if nothing is in writing.
- They love me so much, there is no way they are considering anyone else.
- If I can get every other composer on planet Earth to agree with me, I can have things go the way I want them to.
- It’s just a demo so it doesn’t need to sound that good.
- Posting a meme on Facebook is the same as being proactive.
- I’m so talented, I don’t need to deal with the business side of getting work, they will just come to me.
- Filmmakers are idiots
- Everyone is out to screw artists over.
- Experience doesn’t really matter.
- Exposure has no value.
- The check is in the mail.
WHAT FALSE STATEMENTS WOULD YOU LIKE TO ADD?